I had an OUTSTANDING Mother’s Day! I hope you did as well. I would love to hear from you in the comments about your day and the top 5 things that contributed to you having a great day. Here are mine:
1. I spent the afternoon/evening with 3 of my children, their spouses and my grandchildren. I had 2 children who couldn’t be with us, but I had great conversations with both of them.
2. I didn’t cook! My oldest daughter organized and made most of the meal we enjoyed. Really nice.
3. My husband was extra attentive. Really, really nice!
4. I received a ton of text messages from people wishing me a happy Mother’s Day.
5. My husband BBQ’d so much meat that I won’t have to cook meat all week!
I love to visit with my kids and grandkids. Needless to say, in this busy world we live in, we just don’t do it often enough. It made me very happy to have the ones over that could come. To talk and laugh – hugs and kisses; love it.
There’s only one thing I would have done differently; sleep in. My husband and I were both serving at our church and so we had to be there at 7:00 a.m. Kinda early for Mother’s Day.
Please comment and let me know about your Mother’s Day.