Get away retreats provide the “offsite” down time a person needs to truly relax, focus, listen and learn. Personal change is optimal at a “get away” retreat.
You might find yourself saying things like:
- Why can’t I just go to a one day conference and get the same thing?
- What’s the big deal about getting away for a few days I just don’t have the time in my schedule!
Conferences are excellent for getting a start on making life changes. Unfortunately the excitement and the heart movement that occurs during a conference often stays at the conference or doesn’t last long beyond the conference.
The difference with a retreat is that you have time to dig deep and begin practicing what you hear and learn. By immediately putting into action the things that move your heart, you come home more equipped to keep these things going in your daily life and realize the long-term benefits.
- Held in a location of your choosing
- Customized to your needs
- No one will leave unchanged
- Many special features
- Action and Accountability
- Perfect for Board of Directors and leadership teams
Winning is Good, Learning is Great
Every one of us has experienced a disappointing loss in our own personal growth or leadership. How we have responded to those mistakes, errors, slips in judgment or just plain missing the goal has formed us even now. No bad experience has to ultimately defeat us. This topic will light the path to a more fulfilling life by examining loss, not from measuring what one does not have, but how loss can bring abundance. Every negative event or loss that occurs can become a great learning opportunity to take us all the newer and greater heights in our own lives.
15 Laws of Invaluable Growth
You must be intentional about personal growth. This training will help you understand how personal growth really works, and how you can develop yourself to become a more effective and fulfilled individual. You will learn how to build up your sense of purpose and become more successful in every area of your life.
Spiritual Retreats for Women
The Serenity “Get Away” Retreat is held annually each April. You are taken through an in-depth study of the full Serenity Prayer. We look within ourselves and join our Lord in bringing Galatians 5:22-23 alive in ourselves and thus, our lives. Intimate group discussion allows for great honesty that challenges our commitment to real change. Retreat activities allow us to bless one another and put our commitments to change into practice.
Retreat foundational scripture: But what happens when we live God’s way? He brings gifts into our lives, much the same way that fruit appears in an orchard—things like affection for others, exuberance about life, serenity. We develop a willingness to stick with things, a sense of compassion in the heart, and a conviction that a basic holiness permeates things and people. We find ourselves involved in loyal commitments, not needing to force our way in life, able to marshal and direct our energies wisely. Gal 5:22-23 (MSG)
The Authentic Influence “Get Away” Retreat is held annually each October. You are taken through an in-depth study that helps you look within yourself and join our Lord in bringing Romans 12:9-10 alive within us and thus, our lives. Intimate group discussion allows for great honesty that challenges our commitment to real change and real growth. Retreat activities bring individual awareness and allow us to bless one another. The God of the Universe made you. As an authentic women He made you a force to be reckoned with!
Retreat foundational scripture: Love from the center of who you are; don’t fake it. Run for dear life from evil; hold on for dear life to good. Be good friends who love deeply; practice playing second fiddle. Romans 12:9-10 (The Message)
* Sandy ~ “The serenity and beauty of the location is amazing! I walked into this with slight apprehension of an unfamiliar situation. I’m walking away fully blessed by God’s presence and works through each beautiful woman who attended. What I have learned and experienced is life changing to my spiritual journey with God.”
* Kathy ~ “On the retreats that I have gone on – I have been biblically taught about different areas in my Christian walk. How to enhance them, how to strengthen them, how to correct them and more. The main principle being grounded in God and His love. I will continue to attend the retreats because Debbie is not only an excellent coach and, her material is excellent, but Debbie herself strives toward being a faithful servant of God, a true child of God and a Godly influence.”
* Pamela – “I’ve gained thr courage to seek God’s word of His love of me, thru His grace. More important, with your help, I have an action plan. I have already begun this journey and the retreat is not over!”
More Retreat Information
- You are worth getting away and turning the world off for a long weekend! Women often lose site of themselves in the many hats they wear. Staying connected to God in a woman’s busy life can be tough. Maintaining a vital sense of community is even harder. Losing site of yourself is all too easy.
- What’s Included:
- Private “power” coaching session (optional)
- Welcome Reception
- Special Retreat Gift
- Retreat Study and take home materials
- Teaching on the retreat topic
- Leader led activities and discussions
- Group outings
- Private “power” coaching session (optional)
To inquire about my signature “Get Away” Retreats or to consider hosting your own retreat, contact me: Email Debbie